133 views
Verified Reviewer

I generally enjoy the 24/7 Hallmark Christmas movies but I have noticed an area that I felt worth mentioning.

In order for me to totally get into one of your movies is for the female lead to be relatable, which, in the past you have been very successful. This past year I have noticed that most of the female leads are perfectly "made up", including bright red lipstick.

For me this is a turnoff because I don't know any women in 'real' life who wear bright red lipstick and full make up during the day, unless they are in upper corporate positions or a model.

In fact, going from subtle make up to full make up for the dressy segments makes for a more dramatic change. Please consider using a lighter hand when applying make up to the leading ladies (they are all beautiful without make up anyway).

Location: Littleton, Colorado

Comments

#2098202

True that Hallmark Christmas season films have several lead actresses with overly bright red, thick looking lipstick which makes them oddly different even from the other actresses in the film. Direct questioning of the actresses might produce an answer. Actors who are scripted to kiss said ob-reds may also want to comment.

Hallmark Channel Reviews