Hallmark Channel has Christmas crap on instead of Murder She Wrote - Monk - Hart to Hart I bought this channel just for them now i have to pay for a whole year for it and not have the shows i bought it for Not Christmas in July shows back to back to back Its very boring nothing to peak your interest The Hallmark Channel movies and Mysteries channel should have Murder she wrote and Hart to Hart along with Monk should have all of them start at the first episode and show all of them thru to the last show Its called mysteries Have some other shows in the daytime

Reason of review: My shows arent on.

Preferred solution: Put my shows back on.

I liked: Murder she wrote monk hart to hart psych.

I didn't like: Christmas shows back to back.

Comments

I really enjoy Murder She Wrote. I watched all the original series.

I'm a late night person and enjoy Angela Landsbury. I enjoyed seeing her very first movie.

Love everything she's in. Thanks Maryann

You Did NOT Answer My Question...On What DAY Will Murder She Wrote Be BACK On Hallmark Cable TV Channel????

I like the old line up of Murder Mysteries and Christmas isn't here yet so what gives? New management or viewership is down because the channel sucks right now!

I am with you why is the Christmas Crap not on the regular hallmark and not the murder and mysteries one. Put it on regular or the drama on not our murders and mysteries this truly sucks.

I am so so so so disappointed.

What the heck??? Why????

What the heck happened to Monk, Diagnosis Murder, Murder She Wrote, and Columbo? Every one of them is gone from the viewing line up and has been replaced by syrupy sweet Christmas movies........in mid July for Heavens sake!

What’s up with that????? Is this just a case of summer line up stupidity or are all these classic murder mysteries gone from this channel for good?

Yes, I agree. Haven't watched all week and thinking of canceling as well.