416 views

My mother and I love "The Waltons" and enjoy the fact that you run the episodes for a few hours every day. However, we are SO sick and tired of the commercials for Hallmark programming!

Everything is so sickly sweet and wonderful. There has never been an ad for a Hallmark original program that has actually made me want to watch that program - I'm especially sick of the commercials for Good Witch, the Aurora Teagarden mysteries, and anything even slightly affiliated with When Calls the Heart. The commercials for these run ad nauseam.

Some of the commercials run so frequently that I literally know them by heart. It's gotten to the point where I mute the television or change channels during commercials because I'm so tired of seeing them.

I understand you need to promote your own programming, but seeing the same commercial for the same show eight times in an hour (yes, I counted) is tremendous overkill and just turns people off. Please reconsider your advertising strategy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hallmark Channel Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Comments

I watched "HALLMARK" channel at night. Shows like the golden girls, Frasier & I Love Lucy.....

Now that you've taken I Love Lucy off there really is no reason to watch...

I truly hate Christmas in July, and I'm completely dumbfounded to the fact that every single year around Halloween thru New Years all regular programs are off because of this Christmas madness 24/7. Well not to worry IM COMPLETELY DONE WITH YOUR SORRY *** NETWORK.

PUT I LOVE LUCY BACK ON AND TAKE THE CRAP YOU PUT ON STINKS ALSO TAKE THE AWFULL XMAS MOVEIES OFF WHATS THE MATTTER WITH YOU PEOPLE SICK

Ughhh dont take I love Lucy off the air. Very disappointed.

That's one of the best shows ever. I hope you keep the show.

And bring it back. I love hallmark channels, Really hope I love Lucy stays and comes back.

Hallmark Channel Reviews