169 views

We watched your movies most of the day yesterday (Sunday April 29). Almost every ad all day long was about suing for some kind of cancer treatment drug side effect or other chemotherapy type medications.

It was a most depressing day overall with the incessant bombardment of such ads every single ad break especially during The Beach House which was an excellent movie but sad enough on its own.

We would also like to comment on the increasing number of "I'm a secret prince" movies - hasn't this story-line be flogged to death over the past year on your network? It seems every British speaking actor gets to be a prince.

There are millions of Brits and only a handful of them are of royal blood, the rest of them are doctors, lawyers, teachers, chefs, actors, store keepers, office workers, parliamentarians, pilots, writers and factory workers etc. Are your writers so hard up they can't think of any other plots?

Product or Service Mentioned: Hallmark Channel Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Bad ads.

Comments

I've just finished breast cancer treatment. I Love Lucy is one of my all-time favorite comedies.

Every friggin morning as I'm trying to start my day on a happy note I end up seeing constant depressing ads for metastatic breast cancer drugs.

I'm about done with this channel. Once in a while is OK but 5 times in 2 hours is ridiculous.

#1519099
@PissedConsumer1481256

I seriously thought it was just me. I have metastatic Breast Cancer but don’t want to be reminded of that every 15 minutes! They really need to give it a rest, maybe space the commercials out more.

Hallmark Channel Reviews