13.6K views

I do like the hallmark channel alot, but it very upsetting that they are taking i love lucy off hallmark. I love that show . I can't believe that there taking it off the air.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hallmark Channel Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Comments

#1937811

The xmas movies stink.

#1942474
@PissedConsumer1937811

Every year you Christmas movies haters make the same complaints, When will you learn that the Christmas movies are the best loved movies on TV? Why don't you invest on a cable TV plan that have 100's of channels with all the murders and cursing and witches and what ever else you like. You could also buy the series you like so you can play them when the Christmas movies are on and stop complaining.

#1969081
@PissedConsumer1942474

That okay the dems will remove Christmas soon anyway

#1940573
@PissedConsumer1937711

Miracles of Christmas has been on the same time for years. Yet every mystery fan complains non stop about the fact they are missing their mysteries.

Do they DVR mysteries, buy the DVDS or find other programs to watch. No they like to complain.

#1940622
@PissedConsumer1937711

Stop with all the Christmas movies! I will not watch from now Until after Christmas.

Why do we have to have Christmas movies all day and all night on all of your hallmark channels. I have all three and sick of it what is your obsession.

Also this year too much interracial marriages and relationships. I’m going to be canceling my three channels

#1941945
@PissedConsumer1940622

Wow are you serious about interracial marriage and relationships. You are against those but watch mysteries where a show about Witches is on.

#1942478
@PissedConsumer1940622

What kind of person hates movies with stories of love, hope, peace, giving, understanding and forgiveness. This country is full of hate, division and racism already, so why do you want to watch movies like that too.

You should be happy to see people of all races loving each other in movies, but you are such a bigot you can't even stand to see that in movies. It's no wonder this country is so full of hate with people like you.

#1926365

Next Saturday nights movie... HALLMARK isn't getting into interracial now are you?

#1927455
@Sulayman

There ain't nothing wrong with that!

#1942919
@Sulayman

YOU BIGOT HOW DARE YOU COMPLAIN HOW HALLMARK RUN THEIR BUSINESS? YOU ARE PUSHING RACISM WHEN THE COUNTRY IS SUFFERING FROM IT. GET A LIFE, GET A HEART, GET A SOUL AND MOST OF ALL GET A BRAIN AND SOME EDUCATION.

#1967795
@Sulayman

Wow... just wow. There is nothing wrong with being “interracial”!

#1916856

I enjoy Golden Girls and the other comedies that you play. Would you show more of these programs like Rosanne and Everybody Loves Raymond.

I love these shows because they make me laugh. Thank you, Donna

#1917340
@PissedConsumer1916856

Those stupid trashy sitcom TV shows are on other channels. We don't want them on Hallmark.

#1967796
@PissedConsumer1917340

Speak for yourself!

#1913620

Wondering if hallmark channel can help out arechurch we are in need of repairs or replacement of our beloved organ witch dont work no more. It is a Allen 2 manuel organ from the 60s.

We are a small baptist congrition and are church members love hallmark cause of your christian ways.

Please let me no if you can help out are church. God bless you Luanda

#1927553
@PissedConsumer1913620

I doubt they will help you. They are too busy spending money to make new *** movies to bring into their lineup. Christian ways have turned into greed.

#1927555
@PissedConsumer1927553

Wow they just edited my comment so it wouldn't say home o sexual. They can play it but I can't say it? It's not a derogatory word!?!

#1910458

PLEASE BRING BACK LORI LOUGHLIN AFTER SHE IS RELEASED FROM PRISON AND HAS PAID HER DEBT TO SOCIETY. THANK YOU KINDLY.

#1913460
@PissedConsumer1910458

Lori Laughlin is a typical liberal elitist piece of ***

#1967599
@PissedConsumer1910458

Good news, she just got sprung from the joint yesterday (28 Dec 2020). Maybe they can put her on "Fuller House: On Parole Edition"

Hallmark Channel Reviews