13.6K views

I do like the hallmark channel alot, but it very upsetting that they are taking i love lucy off hallmark. I love that show . I can't believe that there taking it off the air.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hallmark Channel Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Comments

I already don’t like that you play so many Christmas movies and you start them even before Halloween so now you took off I Love Lucy!!! Bring her back!!!!

I can't believe they took I Love Lucy off the air. That show is a classic. Bring it back

Ridiculous that Lucy is off the air! What the heck is hallmark doing?

Bizarre Christmas love stories, really! Everyone loves watching Lucy!!!!!! She is a true icon! Hallmark is going to lose a lot a tv viewers.

If I was Hallmark I would think this over very clearly!

I am totally shocked. I have been watching Lucy since I was 5 years old.

I am shocked. I have watched every episode every day and can’t believe they’ve taken Lucy off.

There’s nowhere else to watch it. It was the only thing I watched on Hallmark.

@Bobbi

Christmas movies are for winter months not other times if the year we don’t want to think of shoveling snow in the summer!!!!Put Lucy back on please!!!!!!

She's back on as of this week!! It's absolutely ridiculous to air 24/7 Christmas movies in July and even more ridiculous that she is off the air for 2 months starting the end of October!! So not necessary Hallmark channel.....no one needs that many Christmas movies!!

@PissedConsumer1726235