3.5K views

I do like the hallmark channel alot, but it very upsetting that they are taking i love lucy off hallmark. I love that show . I can't believe that there taking it off the air.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hallmark Channel Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Oh my gosh! Seriously?!

“I Love Lucy” is off the schedule, again? Bye, hallmark!

I am so happy to see it's back on the schedule again! Can't wait to start my day right again. Thanks for listening Hallmark!

@Anonymous

It’s not back on.... off again??!!

Please put I love Lucy back on! I cannot stand the Middle.

Also cut down the Christmas movies.

I don’t need Christmas in July and starting again in October. Christmas is after Thanksgiving!

Agreed

I just noticed you put it back on! Thanks for listening to your viewers!!!

Hallmark Channel you should be ashamed of yourselves. Can you at least tell your viewers why you removed the best classic TV show from your lineup?

Unbelievably stupid decision. I'm so disappointed I don't even want to watch Hallmark anymore.

You're right. I'm pissed that they took , "I Love Lucy" off of Hallmark also.

Checked the Hallmark Channel Schedule. I live 30 miles from Knoxville TN and the schuler all the way to September 6 , 2019 has the Middle schedule in the 'I Love Lucy' slot.

Shame on Hallmark! They certainly are not listening to their followers!

True! I don't believe this ***

@Anonymous

I love lucy put it back on

@Anonymous

They keep changing BUT DirecTV 8/26 -6a.m. Hallmark channel not 8/19 hall channel. As of today 8/18

BewilderedWombat

Enough I Love Lucy! Keep The Middle on for a change.

@BewilderedWombat

You're trippin and you must be high. Not over Lucy...that middle can go finish guarding the perimeter.

@BewilderedWombat

sad, sad, sad

Why did you take off I Love Lucy? Many people love that show. Please take off The Middle and put Lucy back on the schedule.

So so so so happy to hear that I Love Lucy is coming back!!!

@Anonymous

Yes, I do believe the folks at Hallmark listened to our many, many comments. Now, if we could only get rid of those annoying Christmas movies during July (as well as October through December), all would be well with the world.

@Anonymous

Yes, so happy Lucy is coming back! And yes, PLEASE stop the STUPID Christmas countdown.

If you absolutely have to do it, at least wait until after Thanksgiving is over.

Starting it at Halloween is ridiculous. Getting rid of it permanently would be ideal.

@Anonymous

Is this a joke? I was so happy that Lucy was gone.

It was a nice change having something else on in it’s place. Now Lucy is coming back??

Ugh. Take Lucy back off Hallmark, Lucy is boring, let TVLand have that show.