134 views
Verified Reviewer

What the *** happened to Hallmark Movies. My wife and I used to love these movies before they gravitated into social issues such as gay, inner racial relationships.

There is no doubt in my mind, they have lost loyal viewers.

Their subliminal messaging forcing those who are very anti these issues down our throats, Wrong, not us. Wdooodonedone

User's recommendation: Eliminate social content & subliminal messaging!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hallmark Channel Movie.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Hallmark Channel Pros: Dont know of any quit watching.

Hallmark Channel Cons: Politically incorrect, Gay movies - interracial - subliminal messaging.

Comments

#2061168

agree well stated

#2026901

*I have watched your channels for years and needless to say I am very disappointed** in your recent content of shows, GAYS, Racial couples, suggestions that this is an okay life style - REALLY! Always admired your programming because we could watch as a FAMILY, no longer!!!!

I am telling everyone I know to stop watching Hallmark, let us see how your rating are soon. Notice there are several bad comments.

Might want to refer some of these to the President and CEO Mike Perry. Unhappy watcher!****

Hallmark Channel Reviews