163 views
2.7

Update by user Aug 06, 2019

Put I love Lucy back on you can’t do this to me I’ve watched this show for more than 30 years it’s my favorite put it back on I am so pissed that you removed it hallmark sucks

Original review posted by user Aug 06, 2019

You didn’t have to remove I love Lucy that’s the reason I watch your channel along with the golden girls. My two favorite shows!!!

You didn’t need to add the middle which is so stupid!! By the way enough with the Christmas shows Christmas is in December. Find something else to put on who wants to see Christmas shows before december.

Put I love Lucy back on immediately!!! Thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Cbs Tv I Love Lucy Tv Show.

Reason of review: I love Lucy returned to network.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Hallmark Channel Pros: Removed i love lucy, Christmas programs in december only.

Hallmark Channel Cons: Christmas shows back to back.

Location: 17628 Garland Groh Blvd, Hagerstown, MD 21740

Comments

YOU REPLACED I LOVE LUCY WITH THE MIDDLE???? NOT A FAN OF THAT SHOW... VERY STUPID AND SHAME ON YOU HALLMARK FOR DOING THIS TO YOUR VIEWERS..SOON EX VIEWERS.

PUT I LOVE LUCY BACK ON HALLMARK NOW!!!

It is so very sad that I love Lucy is off Hallmark. The audience of Lucy won't want to watch The Middle.

You had such a following with Lucy. I am sure ratings at this time will diminish. My friend always got up early to specifically watch her beloved Lucy and I loved it getting ready for work.

It is a classic. Please restore this

Hallmark Channel Reviews