Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Christmas movies messing up my late night shows

WHY!? WHY!?

WHY!? ARE YOU STILL SHOWING THE AWFUL CHRISTMAS MOVIES??? I WANT GOLDEN GIRLS, FRASIER,CHEERS,AND I LOVE LUCY, BAAACCCKK!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T SHOW THESE FOR WEEKS AGAIN! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO END JULY15 STILL WAITING!!!!

2 answers
I agree
@PissedConsumer1528227 I agree. Who wants to watch Christmas movies in July. Just wait until Christmas season to air these movies. Yuck!
View more answers (1)
Advertisements

Aurora Teagarden supporting actor

by Cordella

The actor who plays Arthur Smith is incorrectly identified by an actor with the same name but a date of birth of 6/12/1943 which would make the actor who plays Arthur 75 years old.

Holiday Movies in July

by Minnie

How much longer do I have to endure 24-7 insipid holiday movies? I want my Golden Girls, Frasier, Cheers and I Love Lucy back starting at 10 PM CST.

It is NOT the holiday season, it is not anywhere NEAR Christmas and I am sick and tired of the 24-7 holiday crap. The only deviation is that Home show and I don' like that either, but that is during the day when I am usually not home.

So how much longer am I going to be stuck with Christmas?

Way too much Christmas

by Om

Why does Hallmark insist on showing Christmas movies 24/7 for 2+ months? I would think the month of December would be sufficient, and even that would be an annoying.

Hallmark Channel

by Aeriana

Why are the When Calls The Heart and Good Witch in letterbox style?

I can hardly see the shows.

Hallmark movies

by Nilesh

My wife and I are avid watchers of the Hallmark movies. It is an enjoyable time for us. My question is for the various seasons of love illustrated so well by your movies, why are there no leading men and women of color portrayed in love?

Full House

by Rino

What have you done with Full House? And is it coming back on?

View

To see if i can get hallmark channel on roku

by Ermine

I like to know if i can get hallmark channel on 4 k tlc roku tv

When calls the heart

by Kassidie

Is Jack really dead? I cried through the whole show! I tried calling your customer service but no voice mail.

I am so disappointed and hope this is a

Bad dream!

Movies

by Alaric

Really missing the movies on the weekday afternoons.

shows

by Milan

Why do you put on old shows like Full House, or Last man standing. If you have to put old shows on I rather have Matlock, or diagnosis murder, or monk.

Really movies are better.

Very disappointed. Bring back movies, also on Movies & Mysteries you need movies on Thank you Helen Makuta

Christmas Movies On Demand

by Jakoby

I'm not a pissed consumer, but I do have a question that I've long wondered about. I love the Christmas movies featured on HMC & HMM.

Im usually locked on these 2 channels during the countdown to Christmas! My favorites being Christmas with Holly, The 12 Days of Christmas ( I think that's the title) and anything with Danica McKeller. Other favorites are Bobby Campo, Alicia Witt, Lacey Chabert and Joy Lenz. My question is why aren't the Christmas movies accessible on demand thru my cable provider?

I would watch these movies year round and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that. Since viewers have to pay extra to view your channels shouldn't we be able to have access to the movies we Ashby to see on demand?

The Middle

by Hagop

Why is Hallmark only showing one hour of the Middle Mon-Thurs? Is this a permanent move, I hope not!

View

Last man standing and home improvement

by Braya

Wondering when I will put lms back in along with home improvement. Channels are rebutting older shows and taking off the good ones.

Doesn't make sense. Thank u

music

by Benito

I am trying to find the song Christmas Memories from the movie Joyful Christmas. Can you tell me anything about the artist and how I can get this song.

Customer Service

by Mariavictoria

Why can't I contact your customer service? I don't know anyone there so I don't know any extension number!

Don't you have real people to answer questions? WTH

The Hallmark Channel is not broadcasting in high definition

by Jhonnie

I live in the New York area and my cable provider is optimum. The hallmark channel is not being broadcasted in high definition but the hallmark movies and mysteries is fine.

They keep telling me that it's a problem with hallmark. Can you please shed some light on this.

Its my favorite channel and I'm really frustrated. Donna M.

View

Why Christmas Shows Already?

by Yasha

Why on October 28 are you showing Christmas Movies? Enough already this is why people resent the holidays. You have drama channels show your holiday drama there

Questions 58