Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Is Hallmark going to start producing movies to support the gay ommunity

I love the Hallmark Channel, but rumors have it that you are going to stsrt producing movies to support the gay community. Dolly Parton just chastised those who don't support this lifestyle and God made no mistakes in creation and He made laws so that we may make right choices to one day be with Him in our heavenly home.

In my opinion where Hollywood is concerned they can keep their opinions and sinful movies on their screens but please do not let them lead you astray and ruin the best thing that happened to TV for your Network and those of us who want GOOD, CLEAN, WHOLESOME MOVIES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY, in what celebrities are trying to do in the name of "love" This is Satan's work to keep his blatant lies and immorality alive in our world.

Please think about the viewers you will be hurting and that you WILL LOSE if you do let the Spirit of darkness take you down this path. I pray diligently that you won't.

2 answers
I agree with you. The LGBT people think they rule on every one. I will no longer get watch this crap. People need to boycott this. Just like they do. Chick flick gave into. Boycott
@PissedConsumer1787768 Hope you listen to what people are saying. I have watched Hallmark for many years and if you are going to change because of a few people who think they should get their own way then I won't be watching anymore. I'll also make sure I won't support your advertisers! If they don't like what is on the channel-Change It
View more answers (1)
Advertisements

My favorite Christmas movie of all time is called Three Days. Why doesn’t Hallmark ever show it?

This movie has Kristen Davis and Diamond Reed in it. It was made in 2001.

1 answer
Your question seems to be specific. You may try to contact Hallmark Channel customer service via email at viewers@crownmedia.com or by phone at 888-390-7474
View

How did Rikk Dunlap get his unpublished novel turned into a Hallmark movie?

I saw the below question and answer on the Hallmark Website. I am wondering if that is Crown Media Family Networks policy, how did Rikk Dunlap's unpublished novel get turned into a Christmas movie that was shown on the Hallmark Channel recently?

It was called "Christmas Under The Stars." Q. How do I submit a story for your consideration?

A. For legal reasons Crown Media Family Networks does NOT accept or consider unsolicited scripts, creative ideas, suggestions, or materials.

1 answer
If you still have concerns you may contact Crown Media Family Networks’ Viewer Services via email at viewers@crownmedia.com or by phone at 888-390-7474
View

When am I going to be able to watch The Bridge part 2?

I have watched The Bridge twice, I would like to see part 2

1 answer
You can watch a preview of the movie "Karen Kingsbury's The Bridge Part 2". The Complete Story is now available on DVD & Digital!
View

Paul Greene actor will he be coming any more movies

I watch hallmark everyday . There is this actor named Paul Greene love his acting I don’t see him on any more recent movies . Will he be coming on later movies?

1 answer
There are several movies on Hallmark Channel with Paul Greene. However, there is no notice if he will appear in other movies.
View

When will we see Mr Darcy 3 movie???

1 answer
Unfortunately, there is no information when Mr Darcy 3 will be aired on Hallmark Channel. You may try to contact Hallmark Channel customer service via email at viewers@crownmedia.com or by phone at 888-390-7474
View

Why are none of your movies about Christmas?

by Melida

You show movies with Christmas in the title but the movies have nothing to do with Christmas! Christmas is about the birth of Christ! Have enough guts to KEEP CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS!

View

Why don't you name the shows i.e. Labor Day countdown,give title and times

by Keath

View

When will I LOVE LUCY return and WWWHHHYYYY was it taken off!?

by Alessandro

WHY WAS I LOVE LUCY TAKEN OFF HALLMARK CHANNEL & WHEN WILL IT RETURN!?

Why was I Love Lucy taken off

1 answer

Your question is quite specific. You may reach Crown Media Family Networks’ Viewer Services via email at viewers@crownmedia.com or by phone at 888-390-7474.

Garage Sale Mysteries

by Sirius

If Lori Loughlin's characacter's going to be replaced on When Calls The Heart, why not replace her character on Garage Sale Mystery?

Frasier

by Davion

Since the smartly written, highly amusing, and oh so fun to watch FRASIER sitcom has been demoted to the 3:00 AM time slot, I have a need to vent my displeasure! Why on earth would you have this show relegated to a time slot that only a minuscule segment of your viewers can stay up at that hour to watch?!

Frasier puts all other sitcoms to shame. I miss the laughter, the sharp wit, good story lines as well as the skilled actors performing their best!

I am so bored of seeing “The Golden Girls” on TV every waking hour of my life. I ask The Hallmark Channel to PLEASE rethink your decision regarding Frasier’s time slot.

"In The Air"

by Sergei

Re the Ballerina Toy....Is it real and where can I get one? Thank you, Carolann

African American actors

by Robina

Each year you have the Christmas movies, but I have yet to see any that revolve around African American actors or interracial couples. There is no shortage of talented African American actors that can be in your movies.

Is there a reason ? Best regards, Ned

Fall Harvest Movie Countdown 2018

by Evett

I would love to know how did Love On A Limb beat the movie that came in for 15 place and Love On A Limb come in for 14 place.If you could please tell me that would be amazing because I would really want to know because Love On A Limb was not a good movie and the one that came in 15 place was better that the one that came in 14 place.Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this letter I really appreciate it Thank you.

Grammar -use of I and me

by Aneth

I love your movies but - your channel uses the words I and me so often. The words are not interchangeable - PLEASE use correct English! Thanks

Actors

by Tysha

Not a question. I want you to know I love most Hallmark. However, the ones I will watch over and over again are those with these actors: Paul Campbell (I like funny and he is the only one that you offer funny romantic movies) Paul Greene Danica Mckellar Put those two in anything together.

Shows

I hate Monk and Psych. Why do you play these shows? They are so annoying!

1 answer
Type your message here Because they are much better than 12 months a year of non-stop Christmas movies & where is I Love Lucy?

Home and family

by Varina

Really Love the hallmark movies and series shows... But really hate while watching Home and family and they discuss shows that we havent even gotten to see yet..

like when calls the heart season 5..yesterday when they talked about jack and Elizabeth’s baby.. we haven’t seen them marry yet!!! And the constant over talking by Debbie and Cameron now too... I’m not alone in this ...we have to keep the CC on just to read what they may have said esp during recipes and instructions for diy...

soooo annoying .. I’ve started to turn it off during their segments ..

Dogs

by Ameir

I am dying to know the breed of the smaller dog in "Walking The Dog."

Questions 58