Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Christmas Movies On Demand

I'm not a pissed consumer, but I do have a question that I've long wondered about.I love the Christmas movies featured on HMC & HMM.

Im usually locked on these 2 channels during the countdown to Christmas! My favorites being Christmas with Holly, The 12 Days of Christmas ( I think that's the title) and anything with Danica McKeller. Other favorites are Bobby Campo, Alicia Witt, Lacey Chabert and Joy Lenz. My question is why aren't the Christmas movies accessible on demand thru my cable provider?

I would watch these movies year round and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that.Since viewers have to pay extra to view your channels shouldn't we be able to have access to the movies we Ashby to see on demand?

The Middle

Why is Hallmark only showing one hour of the Middle Mon-Thurs? Is this a permanent move, I hope not!

Last man standing and home improvement

Wondering when I will put lms back in along with home improvement.Channels are rebutting older shows and taking off the good ones.

Doesn't make sense.Thank u

I am trying to find the song Christmas Memories from the movie Joyful Christmas. Can you tell me anything about the artist and how I can get this song.

Customer Service

Why can't I contact your customer service?I don't know anyone there so I don't know any extension number!

Don't you have real people to answer questions?WTH

The Hallmark Channel is not broadcasting in high definition

I live in the New York area and my cable provider is optimum.The hallmark channel is not being broadcasted in high definition but the hallmark movies and mysteries is fine.

They keep telling me that it's a problem with hallmark. Can you please shed some light on this.

Its my favorite channel and I'm really frustrated.Donna M.

Why Christmas Shows Already?

Why on October 28 are you showing Christmas Movies? Enough already this is why people resent the holidays. You have drama channels show your holiday drama there

Questions 7