Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

African American actors

Each year you have the Christmas movies, but I have yet to see any that revolve around African American actors or interracial couples. There is no shortage of talented African American actors that can be in your movies.

Is there a reason ? Best regards, Ned

Fall Harvest Movie Countdown 2018

I would love to know how did Love On A Limb beat the movie that came in for 15 place and Love On A Limb come in for 14 place.If you could please tell me that would be amazing because I would really want to know because Love On A Limb was not a good movie and the one that came in 15 place was better that the one that came in 14 place.Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this letter I really appreciate it Thank you.

Grammar -use of I and me

I love your movies but - your channel uses the words I and me so often. The words are not interchangeable - PLEASE use correct English! Thanks

Actors

Not a question. I want you to know I love most Hallmark. However, the ones I will watch over and over again are those with these actors: Paul Campbell (I like funny and he is the only one that you offer funny romantic movies) Paul Greene Danica Mckellar Put those two in anything together.

Shows

I hate Monk and Psych. Why do you play these shows? They are so annoying!

Home and family

Really Love the hallmark movies and series shows... But really hate while watching Home and family and they discuss shows that we havent even gotten to see yet..

like when calls the heart season 5..yesterday when they talked about jack and Elizabeth’s baby.. we haven’t seen them marry yet!!! And the constant over talking by Debbie and Cameron now too... I’m not alone in this ...we have to keep the CC on just to read what they may have said esp during recipes and instructions for diy...

soooo annoying .. I’ve started to turn it off during their segments ..

Dogs

I am dying to know the breed of the smaller dog in "Walking The Dog."

Show

Christmas movies messing up my late night shows

WHY!? WHY!?

WHY!? ARE YOU STILL SHOWING THE AWFUL CHRISTMAS MOVIES??? I WANT GOLDEN GIRLS, FRASIER,CHEERS,AND I LOVE LUCY, BAAACCCKK!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T SHOW THESE FOR WEEKS AGAIN! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO END JULY15 STILL WAITING!!!!

I agree

Aurora Teagarden supporting actor

The actor who plays Arthur Smith is incorrectly identified by an actor with the same name but a date of birth of 6/12/1943 which would make the actor who plays Arthur 75 years old.

Holiday Movies in July

How much longer do I have to endure 24-7 insipid holiday movies? I want my Golden Girls, Frasier, Cheers and I Love Lucy back starting at 10 PM CST.

It is NOT the holiday season, it is not anywhere NEAR Christmas and I am sick and tired of the 24-7 holiday crap. The only deviation is that Home show and I don' like that either, but that is during the day when I am usually not home.

So how much longer am I going to be stuck with Christmas?

Way too much Christmas

Why does Hallmark insist on showing Christmas movies 24/7 for 2+ months? I would think the month of December would be sufficient, and even that would be an annoying.

Hallmark Channel

Why are the When Calls The Heart and Good Witch in letterbox style?

I can hardly see the shows.

Hallmark movies

My wife and I are avid watchers of the Hallmark movies. It is an enjoyable time for us. My question is for the various seasons of love illustrated so well by your movies, why are there no leading men and women of color portrayed in love?

Full House

What have you done with Full House? And is it coming back on?

Show

To see if i can get hallmark channel on roku

I like to know if i can get hallmark channel on 4 k tlc roku tv

When calls the heart

Is Jack really dead? I cried through the whole show! I tried calling your customer service but no voice mail.

I am so disappointed and hope this is a

Bad dream!

Movies

Really missing the movies on the weekday afternoons.

shows

Why do you put on old shows like Full House, or Last man standing. If you have to put old shows on I rather have Matlock, or diagnosis murder, or monk.

Really movies are better.

Very disappointed. Bring back movies, also on Movies & Mysteries you need movies on Thank you Helen Makuta

Christmas Movies On Demand

I'm not a pissed consumer, but I do have a question that I've long wondered about. I love the Christmas movies featured on HMC & HMM.

Im usually locked on these 2 channels during the countdown to Christmas! My favorites being Christmas with Holly, The 12 Days of Christmas ( I think that's the title) and anything with Danica McKeller. Other favorites are Bobby Campo, Alicia Witt, Lacey Chabert and Joy Lenz. My question is why aren't the Christmas movies accessible on demand thru my cable provider?

I would watch these movies year round and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that. Since viewers have to pay extra to view your channels shouldn't we be able to have access to the movies we Ashby to see on demand?

The Middle

Why is Hallmark only showing one hour of the Middle Mon-Thurs? Is this a permanent move, I hope not!

Questions 25