163 views
Verified Reviewer

Hallmark has become very mediocre so much so the family no longer watches. The movies no longer carry the Hallmark magic and the length and frequency of commercials just makes viewing difficult.

The magic has been replaced, and all American values have been replaced by "woke" drama. Very sad to see such an icon go down.

Not only has it affected our viewership, but we no longer entertain Hallmark products. Hallmark sold out for $$$ and more important sold out their viewers.

User's recommendation: Look for quality, family entertainment elsewhere.

Preferred solution: Better programing..

Hallmark Channel Cons: Mediocre woke programming with too many and too long comericials, Has lowered moral standards to allow sexual perversion.

Location: Lakeside, California

Comments

Tired of Hallmark's in your face offensive content. GAC is a new media company started up by Bill Abbott former CEO of Hallmark that is now at the beginning stages of going back to wholesome movies. You can see the channel on frndlytv.com I have been a member for about a year and for 10.99 they offer several channels that are family friendly and includes a DVR service for free.

#2097120

I agree. Hallmark christmas movies are lacking the magic that they used to have and have been for the last two years. I started watching GAC Family channel the christmas movies remind me of the older hallmark christmas movies so mcuh

#2093555

Agree the movies are showing how quickly hallmark channels mass produce them. The magic is not there. I have not liked one of the hallmark movies this year.

Hallmark Channel Reviews