1.7K views

I think your choice to add the ridiculous Psych to your program line up was a huge mistake. It is, in my opinion, a complete BUST.

We have been devoted to the Hallmark channels for years but now when Psych comes on we change channel. Very bad move on your part.

After a wonderful run of movies during the Christmas season how you could make such a decision to come up with such a looser is a real surprise to us. I find that trying to send you my opinion is very difficult due to things like I must enter at least 100 words.

Review about: Psych Movie.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Physc is the only reason we watched this channel. So maybe they are looking for a different audience and to add to their line up. Not everyone wants to see 500 Christmas movies year round.

Psych is the BEST show on The Hallmark Channel. This taking it away and bringing it back is really annoying. I need my daily Psych fix.

to Anonymous #1583560

Agreed!

Please show some new episodes of fixer up mystery gourmet detective. Tired of reruns.

Thank you for bringing Psych back on weekday afternoons/evenings! Love Monk too!

I love Psych. It is the only reason I have the Hallmark Channel.

So obviously some people do want to watch it! Thank you Hallmark!

Please bring Monk back. My grandsons and I love it and are unhappy it no longer is in the daily line up.

It is such a great series. Please consider bringing it back.

I love psych and I just switched cable companies and just realized its not on here and found out it's because it's not on anymore. please bring it back it is my favorite show it never gets old I don't understand why y'all would of taken it off anyways best show y'all had on there.!?

Thank you soooo much for bringing back Psych! Love this show. I was very upset when you removed it from your programming.

Psych marathon this weekend...AWESOME!!!!

I watched Psych everyday on ion and then was excited when it got moved to the Hallmark Mystery and Movie channel.. and now it’s gone! Bring it back please!

I MISS PSYCH!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK :(

Bring back psych!!!!! So good. Love monk and psych together!!!

Psych is one of better produced comedies on tv.....those who don’t get it must not appreciate the irony.

Please bring back Psych!

Please bring back Psych back love the show. Love the Hallmark channel but keep Psych on.

Yes, please bring Psych back! We watched it originally on USA, then a couple of years ago, ION carried it but I changed cable providers and no longer get ION.

So I was thrilled to see it on Hallmark and then it was gone! I love the Monk and Psych mystery combo.

We love Psych! My daughter and I can watch it over and over.

I wish Hallmark would at least have it on once a day. Why did Hallmark take it off the lineup?

Bring back psych. Love it

Bring psych back...why are their now love stories on hallmark murder and mysteries channel..come on I would keep this channel on all day just to watch psych and monk