1.5K views

I think your choice to add the ridiculous Psych to your program line up was a huge mistake. It is, in my opinion, a complete BUST.

We have been devoted to the Hallmark channels for years but now when Psych comes on we change channel. Very bad move on your part.

After a wonderful run of movies during the Christmas season how you could make such a decision to come up with such a looser is a real surprise to us. I find that trying to send you my opinion is very difficult due to things like I must enter at least 100 words.

Review about: Psych Movie.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Thank you soooo much for bringing back Psych! Love this show. I was very upset when you removed it from your programming.

Psych marathon this weekend...AWESOME!!!!

I watched Psych everyday on ion and then was excited when it got moved to the Hallmark Mystery and Movie channel.. and now it’s gone! Bring it back please!

I MISS PSYCH!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK :(

Bring back psych!!!!! So good. Love monk and psych together!!!

Psych is one of better produced comedies on tv.....those who don’t get it must not appreciate the irony.

Please bring back Psych!

Please bring back Psych back love the show. Love the Hallmark channel but keep Psych on.

Yes, please bring Psych back! We watched it originally on USA, then a couple of years ago, ION carried it but I changed cable providers and no longer get ION.

So I was thrilled to see it on Hallmark and then it was gone! I love the Monk and Psych mystery combo.

We love Psych! My daughter and I can watch it over and over.

I wish Hallmark would at least have it on once a day. Why did Hallmark take it off the lineup?

Bring back psych. Love it

Bring psych back...why are their now love stories on hallmark murder and mysteries channel..come on I would keep this channel on all day just to watch psych and monk

Bring back Psych now!!! Always loved the show and many of us miss it alot.

Monk is also a great show too but it was perfect when they both were on during afternoons and evenings.

I know a lot of my friends that feel the exact same way about Hallmark removing it from your schedule. Do the right thing and bring back PSYCH!!!!!

Bring back Psych!!!!!!!

to El #1513903

PLEASE BRING BACK PSYCH!!!!I was going through some terrible insomnia and watching Psych helped me laugh and fall asleep.

Bring back psych iam tired of some of the reruns I payed extra for the mystery Chantal

Why did they take Psych off! My family and I are heartbroken!

Now we won’t even watch Hallmark Movie anymore. So disappointed!

I agree, I miss psych. Whoever said it was a bust, probably needs to learn how to add more humor to your life.

Psych is hilarious. When do you plan to add it back in to the show lineup?

bring back psych--- it was the best show on hallmark channel

Bring back psych!!!