Coverage Area
Style and Design

I love your channel because you consistently play my favorite show golden girls. It’s part of my daily routine because it’s on late after my day is done and kids are in bed.

I have begun to dread the Christmas season because for 2 months you don’t play the show. Instead you play movies I can’t stand. Now in the middle of July you are doing it too. Even tonight when it was scheduled to play you have on Christmas movies instead.

I don’t like it but I deal with it during Christmas but seriously you have to drag it out in July as well???!!!! It’s ridiculous please put the shows back on that are on your schedule to play and put the stupid Christmas movies no one watches away!!!!!

Review about: Hallmark Channel Tv Show.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I am a faithful Hallmark Channel viewer. I like Christmas movies, but only during the Christmas season.

Right now it's July.

And in October you should be playing movies about the autumn season. Starting Christmas movies before Halloween makes me get sick of them before December even gets here.

WornEmperorPenguin
#1520408

Thank you!!! Christmas fro October to January, bad enough, but 2 weeks in July, RIDICULOUS!

#1520259

I agree with you 100%. I think it's ridiculous to show Christmas movies for basically 2 months before and a week in July.

I enjoy the Golden Girls every morning and night. It's became a routine over the years. I also enjoy Fraiser, The Middle and Cheers. (Even though Fraiser and Cheers are only on in the middle of the night) During the last week of October, until after New Years, I don't bother tuning to Hallmark.

If they are so enthused with Christmas movies...why don't they start a Hallmark Christmas movie channel?

Unfortunatley, they'll be showing it again this year. Ugh!

#1520253

I agree with this whole heartedly. I go to sleep with Golden Girls and Fraiser.

Now I struggle to find shows to fall asleep to.

This wasn’t part of the deal - it was just supposed to be the weekends. They never told us (or apparently Verizon) that they were changing the schedule.Boycott Hallmark now!

to Paige #1521950

I agree. I miss The Middle, Golden Girls, etc.

to Paige #1528031

Hallmark Christmas movies are getting ridiculous. Why don’t they get a Hallmark Christmas channel or play them every once in a while or on the weekends starting in the Christmas season (after Thanksgiving) but everyday for a month in July and then again everyday the end of October through the first of January.

I don’t even watch the Hallmark channel while the Christmas movies are on. From now on when the Christmas movies are on I am canceling my Hallmark channel from my subscription. I am not watching it any way so why pay extra for it. I love my shows Golden Girls, Frazier, Cheers and I Love Lucy.

I fall asleep to these shows and they stay on all night.

If everyone would cancel their subscriptions durning these times Hallmark might get the message. I am sure it’s all about the $$$$.