This network has no diversity and the actors are just cheap. Many people have stopped viewing this network.

Movies are tiring and boring plus they use the same "no acting" actors. Why are so many from Canada? This is the problem in this country; we hire too many people who live outside of America when there are people here who can act. Also show more diversity in your movies.

There are a lot more colorful beauties on this earth than the ones you select to show. Show some with some curves and beauty.

Stop being racist with your sorry movies. Show some respect and graciousness to your viewers.

Review about: Hallmark Channel Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hallmark channel needs ethnic diversity, now

I am soooo tired of the race card being played. I love these movies and watch them for the wholesomeness, not based on color of actors.

Get over yourselves. Watch BET or OWN.

to BH #1556398

Everyone should be represented in these movies. Get over yourself.

Things should he seen from more than one perspective. I watch these movie and i would like to be represented. There's no good reason for the continually oversight or ignoring of viewers of color.

You mentioned BET and OWN, where else would actors of color be seen? This is the reason those networks came into being.

In a diverse world, there is no diversity shown in the Hallmark Movies. Current advertisements on TV show more diversity.

HELLO! Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Jewish, Native Americans, etc have the same problems.

Yet all we see are WASP. For those of you who want to see diversity on the screen, check out Lifetime.

I'm a white woman in her 50s, so I guess I'm their key demographic, but I won't watch anything on their channel because they clearly don't want to acknowledge that anyone who isn't white exists. Not buying their cards or other products any more.

to jarich #1556400

Mariah, thanks for comment. Your open mindedness and concern is amazement.

There's room at the table for everyone. I watch Hallmark Christmas movies the entire holiday season, and yes as a black 55, year old woman I'll love to see other ethnic groups represented, there's not one Hallmark movie with {{redacted}} lead. They introduce over twenty movies each season. They can and should do better.

Thanks for your comment. I'm definitely not playing race card, just like to see myself in some of these movies.

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1353931

Maybe it's owned/operated by that one "race", just like how others feel about BET and other stations that also don't show diversity and only favor one race. It works both ways. Personally, I have never seen my people represented, but you don't see me crying about it.

to aliens_amoung_us #1353946

I agree! Anything that promotes the white race would be racist to these fools.

But, it's ok for every other race, to have their own network. LOL Oh, the hypocrites are looking more dumb all the time.

to Anonymous #1556401

There are diversity on OWN network, Haves and Have Nots, if loving you is wrong, Dr Phil. Those networks exist because {{redacted}} weren't shown anywhere else, but of course you know this.

to Anonymous #1563186

You are just a r-acist. Period.

The fact that you posted your comment anonymously is reminiscent of he K K K and their marching hoods. Shame.

to aliens_amoung_us #1492397

Do your homework! BET is not owned/operated by one race!

And out of 500 or more channels on cable network there are little 2...maybe 3 dedicated to the interest of people of African Decent. I realize you would like us to go away or to pretend we don’t exist...like the Hallmark Channel does, but that’s not happening.

People of color are the global majority. This nonsense won’t last forever!