This network has no diversity and the actors are just cheap.Many people have stopped viewing this network.

Movies are tiring and boring plus they use the same "no acting" actors. Why are so many from Canada? This is the problem in this country; we hire too many people who live outside of America when there are people here who can act. Also show more diversity in your movies.

There are a lot more colorful beauties on this earth than the ones you select to show. Show some with some curves and beauty.

Stop being racist with your sorry movies.Show some respect and graciousness to your viewers.

Review about: Hallmark Channel Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Hallmark Channel?

Comments

In a diverse world, there is no diversity shown in the Hallmark Movies.Current advertisements on TV show more diversity.

HELLO! Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Jewish, Native Americans, etc have the same problems.

Yet all we see are WASP.For those of you who want to see diversity on the screen, check out Lifetime.

I'm a white woman in her 50s, so I guess I'm their key demographic, but I won't watch anything on their channel because they clearly don't want to acknowledge that anyone who isn't white exists. Not buying their cards or other products any more.

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1353931

Maybe it's owned/operated by that one "race", just like how others feel about BET and other stations that also don't show diversity and only favor one race. It works both ways. Personally, I have never seen my people represented, but you don't see me crying about it.

to aliens_amoung_us #1353946

I agree!Anything that promotes the white race would be racist to these fools.

But, it's ok for every other race, to have their own network.LOL Oh, the hypocrites are looking more dumb all the time.