I was so pleased when you removed Monk and the otheR show that we were forced to watch each and every day plus on the weekends. Now you have brought back Monk again for sever hours every ay.

I enjoyed watching some of the other older movies. It looks like HGTV will be my favorite channel during the “Monk” psychotic movies especially during these troubling times.

I totally enjoy your playing Christmas in July. These movies bring love and joy when other stations are showing their repeat/repeats. I have been an avid viewer of both channels, since you fIrst aired.

Every time I was hospitalized your channels were not available.

I could hardly wait to go home so I could watch your channels again. Please change your scheduling so that we are not subject to4 hours straight of this neurotic person when your other mysteries are well portrayed.

Reason of review: Monk programming.

Preferred solution: Reduce or remove Monk program .

Comments

I for one really enjoy Monk! I think the Christmas in July is over-saturation -- wait till closer to Christmas. Way too many of them too early in the season.

to Anonymous #1565163

Why don't you just turn the channel instead of whining?? Why would Hallmark have less months airing Christmas movies when that gives them their highest ratings? They have aired Monk too death and other shows too death but the only time I whine about that is when I read comments like yours wanting less of what I love the most!!

to Anonymous #1565170

I enjoyed watching Monk but after seeing all of them air several times I don't need to watch anymore Monk LOL I enjoy Christmas movies year round. The majority loves Countdown to Christmas so why would they wait????

You don't have a *** to turn the channel?

That's what I do when they air they same shows for 9 months that I don't care to watch. It's really not that hard :)