3.3K views
Featured

Dear Hallmark,

I'm sure it's all about money or who is more famous with the public, but I can't get past Hallmark killing Chris Potter on the Good Witch series. He was my favorite character, and Cassie wouldn't jump in the sack with someone else.

I stopped watching when he left. Too bad. He was great. Sorry, James Denton, nothing personal, but you are miscast and too thin. I am worried that you are sick. There's no mistaking the weight loss. However, that's another story. I really have nothing else to say, except for the fact that I am disappointed. There aren't many shows on TV without crime, blood, violence, heartache and anger.

Chris Potter was great. He's gone, and so am I.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hallmark Channel Good Witch Tv Show.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Hallmark Channel Cons: Casting.

Explore video interviews

Comments

#1909351

Is it a woman or is it a man?

#1911148
@PissedConsumer1909351

Oprah is a "it".

#1907792

Aug 2020 Bunch of older Good Witch today--bewildering as I only knew the wooing and wedding to her current husband. I can see why original viewers highly resented loss of her first but those of us not in the know, were happy for her to marry so well.

I get upset when Hallmark fires actors without us knowing why. I have to presume that if other actors mention their ignorance of reason for sudden firing, something really terrible must have occurred and the innocent needed to be protected.

#1924097
@PissedConsumer1907792

Wasn't fired Chris Potter was already busy with a CBC show. Didn't have to do two series at the same time.

One day I was watching a Christmas movie and a reindeer was being voiced by what sounded like a gay man. After the movie was over I was curious to find out who this gay man was and was astonished to discover that the voice was by Whoopie Goldberg. I think that the Hallmark Channel should add this movie to it's lineup.

@PissedConsumer1849610

The movie was called "Blizzard".

@PissedConsumer1844394

You do realize that production was stopped for all the movies and when it starts back it will probably be the Christmas movies that are filmed first.

@PissedConsumer1844394

Wow talk about some is entitled. We want I guess you think you are speaking for everyone.Here is a clue you are not . Hallmark Movies and Mysteries has always shown Christmas Movies at Christmas time and that is not going to change.

I hate Christmas movies except after Thanksgiving, bring back the mysteries

@PissedConsumer1843926

Enough with the Christmas dribble! I love the holiday but this ridiculous repetition is making me nauseous. Where are the mysteries?

@PissedConsumer1843926

Totally agree about Wayyyyy Too Many Christmas Movies ALL YEAR ROUND! SO WHAT IF HALLMARK MADE A GAZILLION Christmas Movies and now they don’t want to invest in making new Mystery Movies. We would MUCH rather see HALLmark invest in new Mysteries!!

Ya made Darcy 1 2 , so why don't ya come out Darcy having a baby , Why Not

#1947545
@PissedConsumer1839349

Enjoyed the Darcy movies. Darcy 3, having a baby, would be neat.

HALLMARK CHANNEL: THEY ARE THE KING OF CHRISTMAS MOVIES!

@PissedConsumer1814178

Enough Christmas Movies ALL Year Long! It should only be shown after Thanksgiving to make them more special. As it is now, every time I see a “Christmas in July” I want to scream!

#1905869
@PissedConsumer1844376

I know people who like Christmas stuff (including movies) out of season. There are very few of them and none of them will thumbs down a person who doesn’t want to see Christmas movies in July.

When is the Hallmark Channel going to start making some movies with Transgender people in them?

#1819726
@PissedConsumer1803822

The day they do that is the day I quit Hallmark!

@PissedConsumer1819726

If and when they do, that will be the day I will cancel my subscription. The only reason I watch Hallmark is because they have clean, family oriented movies. Sick and tired of having LGBQT rammed down my throat.

Hallmark Channel Reviews