The series psych is not in line with hallmark viewers. My wife and I are very loyal hallmark viewers.

We watch every hallmark channel.

We feel you are trying to change hallmark and by doing so pushing away long time viewers. Thank You for Your Time Concerned Hallmark Viewer

Review about: Nbcuniversal Psych Tv Show.

Comments

I love Psyche!

We watch psych every day. If you don’t like it, change the channel.

Psych is the only reason i watch hallmark,now they have dropped it starting tomorrow, bye bye hallmark.

Why do we have to put up with Monk? What is wrong with putting on a show for some younger viewers.

I am 62 and love psych, perhaps the humor is too fast for you. I would love to see Matlock come on in the afternoon, he's funny and realistic and it's a great show.

*** off ppl who did not like physic tv show. And for that your going to {{redacted}} ***

I agree pls remove psyche it is a stupid nothing and full house too we want to see the movies even if they are reruns keep this show on for 5 hours a day is nuts if it continues I will drop my hallmark station from my programming

I am now watching Hallmark daily BECAUSE of Psych and Monk. Awesome, funny shows.

You do need to understand the characters to fully appreciate the plots, so give it time. Plus, Psych is so popular. When the aired their special 2 hour movie in December, it hit number 1 in trending. No original Hallmark movie ever hit #1 on Twitter trending.

Psych will bring many new viewers to Hallmark. That is good.

I too am a loyal viewer. Psych and Full House don't have anything to do with anything in the current Hallmark format.

I even learned to enjoy watching a few episodes of MONK.

But PSYCH and FULL HOUSE-never. (Even your own stars outgrew FH) That's too bad too, because the way your shows are timed, if I begin watching something on another channel, I'm not likely to switch back.

#1422051

I agree. I do not care for this show, Psych....at all.

#1419861

I agree this is not hallmark but something else on do not like the new format for the new (old) stuff you have been putting on go back movies don't need to look at full house or other shows that we're on when my kid we're small there is enough junk o tv you don't need to do the same it not what hallmark should be about