Verified Reviewer

February 20, 2021

My husband and I have been retired the last several years. We are dedicated Hallmark viewers daily and have loved the quality and high standards of wholesome stories for years.

The only reason I watch Hallmark is because they have had clean, family oriented movies. This last year we are seeing such a down grade of morals and just plain discussing things. What about the viewers, such as myself that don't like man kissing man &;;; women kissing women. We are sick and tired of having LGBQT rammed down OUR throats.

And people that don't know whether they are Male or female.

I believe in GOD & the words of GOD!!

I could watch Hallmark movies 24/7/365 days a year, now that has been taken away. Very Disappointed in Hallmark. Please bring back the quality of HALLMARK...... I HAVE EVEN GOTTEN MY TEENAGE GRANDCHILDREN LOVING the old HALLMARKS.

How can we ever teach our youth values, when this is produced by society and this falls back on you as producers. Let's step it up .......

PLEASE!!!! I can't believe the people who says, I'm quitting Hallmark movies, they are getting so discussing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Hallmark Channel Pros: Feel good movies, Good and decent family movies, Hallmark used to be a good channel.

Hallmark Channel Cons: 1st gay couple, Gay lifestyle content, Including same sex commercials.

Comments