85 views
1.6

Original review updated by user Oct 16, 2021

I can't believe i am saying this because I love hallmark movies and the diversity is getting better even though they could select better male leads for these roles. It's like they want the diversified movies to fail and say I told you so.

Thats not even my main problem!

They do have good movies but unlike Netflix, PRIME or even DISNEY, they put this up for a limited time in the APP. So let me see, $9.99 a month for outdated movies and if you want to watch something in this current year you have to pay for them over on prime, $9.99 and up. What is the purpose of a streaming service if you don't offer your entire catalog, or at least rotate more than 1 or 2 movies within your APP every 2-3 weeks. It's a joke and money grubbing process.

Charge $12 but put the full catalog in place like the other streaming companies. Are you scared that we will see how many times you have duplicated the Cupcake baker falling in love?

It's time to cancel these useless steaming services!! Also, the APPS do not run smoothly at all!

User's recommendation: It's not work the money at all. STAY AWAY!!

Hallmark Channel Pros: Great movies but the cupcake thing is played out.

Hallmark Channel Cons: Limited inventory for 9 dollars a month, App is terrible because it freezes and all around bad app.

Comments