Avoid hallmark channel from October - January, we dont need christmas movies before December, which are really syrupy love stories, hallmark is pushing buy, buy, buy, they totally bypass halloween, thanksgiving, so i just avoid the channel

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss hallmark channel tv channel. Hallmark Channel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hallmark channel tv channel in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hallmark Channel.

Comments

Lebanon, Tennessee, United States #1263752

Sick of Xmas movies!!!! Christmas is over, has been over a week!!! I'm down to watching pawn stars to stay off Hallmark!!!!

Villa Park, Illinois, United States #1261618

I love the new movies but I'm angry because I can't find them on DVD. The remakes are not as good as the orginals in fact I disliked them.

Your about to loose my business like TLC. I won't watch that channel anymore.

Sick of 24/7 Christmas movies. Hallmark will not be watched for all of your re-run Christmas movies.

These are the same movies from last year, 2015. You do know its only 11/5/2016?

I would rather watch re-runs of the Golden Girls than 24/7 of Christmas movies. Not watching these sappy Christmas movies anymore.

to hotshot Seattle, Washington, United States #1352603

Yeah, I have had enough of the Golden Girls. Time for some different shows.