VERY DISAPPOINTED in the recent "Christmas in July" movies.Very feminist & unappealing to women with "back to basic" type of ethics & morals.

Yes, we are entering an age of "woman power" & what not ... but I'm willing to bet there are MANY women out there that still hold the "old-fashioned values" of a more simpler time. I, for one, have had enough of this modern day *** that the masses "demand." Unfortunately, I fear times are changing to a point of no return, so I don't expect any response to this, let alone any changes to be made. Just giving my lowly "two scents," for whatever it's worth.

I'm so sorry for they wave of the future & will greatly MISS the quality programming that has been so consistent for so many years.:(

Review about: Tv Show.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Hallmark Channel?

Comments

Yes, you are correct about not to expect some changes compaining on this website. If you want to let Hallmark Channel know you don't like their programming complain directly to them.

And you watched them why ?

"Hallmark Holidays" has become the moniker for useless commercial junk occasions like Sweetest Day etc.

Always an agenda ...