Every year beginning in October, I look forward to the Hallmark movies through the Christmas season.This year was better than last year.

Now, that the season is over, the lineup is terrible.

I am so sick of Full House, the actors aren't funny and they look weird.Please take it off the air or limit the showings to 1x week during prime time or if its daily, show it at 3:00 am when most people are asleep and if they have insomnia, they can at least watch Full House and fall asleep therefore you don't have to punish the majority of us.

Review about: Hallmark Channel Tv Channel.

Comments

I agree, bring back Last Man Standing. I have no desire to watch Full House.

Full House is terrible; not funny; not pleasing to look at or listen to. I keep my channel on Hallmark but it’s awful to see that 3 full hours of Full House will be playing after I get home from work. I’m watching reruns of Christmas movies on my DVR to keep from watching it.

Full House is just awful.Why would Hallmark put this show on for four hours –five days a week during prime time here in Colorado?

To make things worse, Bob Saget has now teamed up with Bill Maher in a vulgar photo? Really Hallmark? This is family friendly? Okay Hallmark, put that photo of Maher and Saget on your main site.

Do it!Let’s see what people have to say about that.

I agree the movies I loved are gone and we are now stuck with old TV sit-com i would not even waste me time watching 20 years ago. basically infintile. if this is what hallmark channel is going to be come i will remove it from my favorite lists, and tell comcast not to waste time with adding another channel for hallmark.

The Hallmark Channel after the holidays is a joke!!! Please add movies and not those stupid shows no one wants to watch! I hate this channel now!

to Anonymous #1413167