1.8K views

Every year beginning in October, I look forward to the Hallmark movies through the Christmas season. This year was better than last year.

Now, that the season is over, the lineup is terrible.

I am so sick of Full House, the actors aren't funny and they look weird. Please take it off the air or limit the showings to 1x week during prime time or if its daily, show it at 3:00 am when most people are asleep and if they have insomnia, they can at least watch Full House and fall asleep therefore you don't have to punish the majority of us.

Review about: Hallmark Channel Tv Channel.

Comments

I love the Hallmark romance movies but am tired of seeing the same actors, playing the same typical roles. Can you please present more diversity in the characters?

Why can’t black women for example be the lead who falls in love, rather than the lead’s best friend or boss? Please continue to mix it up!!!

Please bring back The Middle!!!!

Bring The Middle back! There is way too much Golden Girls. They are horrible.

to R shep #1552437

You are so right

Why is The Middle not on at 10 and 1030 anymore? Enjoyed watching it...not enjoying Golden Girls. Please bring The Middle back.

Please bring back The Middle!!!!!!!!!! Go back to how it was before, The Middle on before The Golden Girls.

The Golden Girls are on way too much!!!!!! BRING BACK THE MIDDLE!!!!!!!!

Bring back The Middle. Get rid of The Golden Girls.

Yes. Please bring back The Middle.

I have also switched to watching other channels. I like the Golden Girls but it’s too much. Miss the Middle.

It’s the best ! So disappointed in Hallmark Channel.

Please bring back The Middle, I am not watching hours and hours of Golden Girls! Your new schedule has me watching other channels! Let's get back to airing The Middle again and make me a happy Hallmark channel customer.

Missing The Middle!!!!!

Yes bring back The Middle!!!

I always look forward to watching the Middle at night. We Are being saturated with Golden Girls.

There is nothing else to watch. Please bring back the Heck family.

We want The Middle! We want The Middle!

No to The Golden Girls! No to Christmas 5 months of the year.

I WANT THE MIDDLE BACK ON AT 10 pm. I watch it every night as I’m in my bed relaxing.

It’s bad enough they cancelled the show! I hate the Golden Girls!

Missing The Middle! I really like Last Man Standing too but way too much Golden Girls for my liking. Please bring back The Middle.

to Michelle #1541872

Bring back The Middle!

please bring back The Middle.

Please bring the Middle back!!

Middle! Middle! Middle!