137 views

WHY???!!!!! I am so upset and disappointed that Good Witch was cancelled.

It has been a wonderful source of entertainment since The Good Witch movie in 2008. When I am sick of the world and all of the ever growing hate and judgement on a daily basis, I go to my Good Witch movies and seasons. It is clever with intriguing, fresh magical missions and mystery that reminds us how to treat others with understanding. It is discouraging that I didn't have a new Halloween special to look forward to.

Your other series are i.e. When Calls the Heart, and Christmas movies are boring and redundant!! I have boycotted you and encouraged others to do so... why cancel after so many great years that could have led to great spin offs?

The cast was great even after Grace left. She (the actress) got on my nerves anyway.

I miss the accurate tea and herbal remedies and cooking recipes, Grey House and Middleton. There are so many BORING shows you could have chosen.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Cabot, Arkansas

Comments

#2085645

Hallmark needs to make the ugly male stars shave and stop pushing blacks into the show. The blacks are only 13 percent of the population so use 13 percent to count how many there should be.

#2091638
@PissedConsumer2085645

Racist much….

#2096808
@PissedConsumer2085645

You are an evil white supremacist, if you don't want to see black people you can go live in another planet or you and your white supremacist OCULT can get your own channel. If you have any intelligence or value God's creation you would not be so blatantly hateful. Go get a life and an education.

Hallmark Channel Reviews